Exilis Ultra 360 combines radiofrequency and ultrasound technologies which heats the skin and subcutaneous fat to increase collagen production and tighten the skin while reducing excessive subcutaneous fat. We share five of the reasons we love it so below!
1. Exilis Ultra 360 offers head to toe rejuvenation. It is one of our most versatile machines, addressing many skin concerns such as wrinkles, skin laxity, sagging brows or jawline and excessive subcutaneous fat. Your therapist can target the treatment to firm the skin, reduce stubborn fat, lift the face or address cellulite. Commonly treated areas include the face - skin around the eyes, chin and jawline, neck and chest area, arms and elbows, abdomen, legs and thighs, buttocks and ankles.
2. It is safe, quick, and virtually pain-free. Exilis Ultra 360 can treat different areas of the face and body with minimal to no pain. The controllable delivery of heat and controlled cooling feature make the treatment safe and comfortable. In fact, many patients compare the sensation to that of a hot-stone massage. For this reason, the procedure does not require anaesthesia or any pain relief medication and has literally no down-time.
3. Almost anyone is a candidate. Anyone looking to improve moderate skin laxity is a candidate for Exilis Ultra 360. It is also a good option if you are looking to reduce stubborn pockets of exercise resistant fat, as well as improve the appearance of fine lines wrinkles and cellulite.
4. It delivers noticeable skin improvements. With Exilis Ultra 360, you may see results after the first session, which will continue to improve over a few months. About 2 to 4 treatments are recommended depending on the area, to see noticeable results, but this can still depend on your goals and individual profile. Also, be reminded that collagen remodelling takes about 90 days, so optimal results show within a period of 3 months and beyond.
5. It has no downtime or side effects. Exilis Ultra 360 can firm, tighten, and smooth skin without side effects or downtime. In fact, it is considered to be a ‘lunchtime procedure’ meaning you can return to normal activities immediately post-treatment.
If you would like to book an Exilis Ultra 360 consultation with us please visit our booking portal on our site.