Dr Rosalind Hughes is a Consultant Dermatologist at St Vincent's Hospital and at the Blackrock Clinic. Dr Hughes graduated from the Royal College of Physicians Ireland in 2002 and completed her specialist training in Dermatology in Ireland. She completed a laser fellowship at the Department of Dermatology, CHU Archet in Nice, France in 2009 and a Clinical Observership at the prestigious Ackerman Academy in New York in 2011.
Dr Hughes has a special interest in medical education, and completed a Masters of Science in Medical Education in 2014. She is very actively involved in GP Dermatology education and spearheaded an award winning GP Dermatology education webinar series in 2017/2018.
In 2014 Dr Hughes completed an MD at TCD in Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
She is a member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, the Irish Association of Dermatologists, the British Association of Dermatologists, the European Association of Dermatology and Venerology, the British Photodermatology group and the British Society for Cutaneous Allergy.
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Skin Cancer
- Graduated RCSI 2002
- MRCPI 2005
- Fellowship Department of Dermatology, CHU Archet, Nice, France 2009
- Clinical Observership Ackerman Academy of Dermatology 2011
- MSc Education in healthcare 2014
- MD Hidradenitis Suppurativa 2016
- Royal College of Physicians Ireland
- Irish Association of Dermatologists
- British Association of Dermatologists
- European Association of Dermatology and Venereology
- British Photodermatology group
- The British Society for Cutaneous Allergy